Sunday, October 26, 2008

To Tempt You

Sorry things have been quiet around here the past couple weeks, but there's a good reason!

I have been saying for almost a year now that I'm going to open an etsy store. Well, it's about to become a reality! I plan to start listing items next weekend. Thought I'd give a little preview of some things that will be available...

All sorts of rune necklaces...


Herbal rune sets...


Scarab pendant necklaces...


Moon necklaces...


... and earrings...


... polymer clay votive holders with etched votives...

... boxes with intricately designed polymer tiles on the lids...

... and more! Hope you'll come visit my etsy store INTO THE DAWN DESIGNS when I open next weekend-- and perhaps you'll find something to tempt you.

1 comment:

Nydia said...

I keep drooling, Turtle!! Can't waitto seee them at Etsy!

Due to Lucas' sicknes (arght, little guys shouldn't suffer like that!), I'll postpone my opening, no time or energy to craft these dys - although I try when he sleeps if I don't as well - have you noticed that I only talk about it now? *sigh*

KISSES.