Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wishcasting Wednesday

Where do you wish to go?

My dream wishes are to go and swim with sea turtles and to go to Scotland. But I also have another wish that is closer to home and my heart.

I wish to go take care of my mom back in IA whenever she decides to have her knee surgery. She is very anxious about having another surgery and is putting it off for as long as possible. If and when it happens, I want to be there for her and help her during her recovery. I want to care for her, encourage her and comfort her the way she did for me when I was recovering from an accident and major surgery. I want to go show mom how much I love and care for her, give back some of the love she's given me.

And, by being there for my mom, I can also be close to my dearest friend, J Lo, who lives in the same city and needs some TLC as well. I want to go spend some quality time with her, let her know I love her and build some more wonderful friendship memories together.

Where do you wish to go? Join in this week's Wishcasting Wednesday here.

7 comments:

Jamie said...

As you wish for yourself, your mom and J Lo, so I wish for you all also.

What a big and loving heart you have, my dear.

Her Speak said...

As you wish for yourself, so I wish also.~*

(((loving healing vibes)))
Much Joy, Many Blissings~*
Molly

Genie Sea said...

As (intothe)Dawn wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!

Hugs!

sema said...

As you wish for yourself, so I wish also
best wishes for your mom also

Lissa said...

I just spent the last few weeks taking care of my own mother after she had surgery. I know what it feel like to want to be there for your mom.
Moms are special.
So are friends.

Hugs to you:)

As Dawn wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!

Nydia said...

YOu'just so sweet and precious, Turtle. I'm sure that if your mom decides to go through that surgery, your presence will make a huge difference in her spirits.

Thank you so much for your sweet words, they're a jewel to me.

And ooooohhhhhh-my-goooooooods!!!!! I received yesterday my oak candle-holder!!! Thank you, my friend, for one more owesome art from you!! It's absolutely wonderful! I can't wait to have my little house ready so I can proud display them ata special place! You rock! :o)

Tammy said...

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also