Thursday, March 19, 2009

Creative Chaos

Thought I would post a picture of what my work space can look like when I'm in the midst of a creative frenzy. Basically, utter chaos. Behold~

You're looking at about 4 different projects in various stages. The main chaos is created by all the stamps and cutters as I'm working on making mosaic tiles. Then there is the covered egg experiment in the background, the beginnings of my Hero panel for Mother Henna's art collaboration project (right side) and the world's ugliest flower cane just off center.

Just looking at this picture is making me insane. You can bet your booty that right after I took it I couldn't deal with the mess anymore and began to clean. But this is a good example of what happens when I really start to get into my work-- one idea follows another and I just keep pulling out one more tool or cutter or color of clay or whatever until... chaos ensues.

What's your creative space look like in the midst of creating? Be bold, post a picture!

2 comments:

Genie Sea said...

I don't see a mess, I see art in progress. Seriously, that is the most organized mess I have ever seen :)

I don't have a creative space yet. :)

peppylady said...

Busy busy and your creating.

Coffee is on.