Friday, July 31, 2009

Folk Artsy Flowers

So I sliced all my simple canes from the other day and here is what I created:

... a variety of bright garden flowers...

I thought they turned out looking like Folk Art style flowers, only with more brilliant colors.

They were so much fun to make: the color blends, the simple canes and the flowers.

Put 'em all together and you have my Folk Art Flowers Photo Frame. It's also my entry for the PCSG July challenge.

I will definitely be using these techniques a lot more in the future. I wonder how many different flowers I can create?

3 comments:

peppylady (Dora) said...

Did you use a fork? I find it fun to try no techniques and supplies.

Coffee is on maybe I should offer Lemonade during this heat.

Sorrow said...

very funky in that folky way!
~smile~

Garnet said...

I do love me some folk art, I do!

Very cute flowers! I agree with Sorrow...they are funky! :)