Monday, August 24, 2009

Domestic Witchiness

The fantastically talented and magical Beweave of Weaving the Web recently passed this along to me:


The Domestic Witch Blog Award!
For Achievement in Magical Housecrafting

Thanks so much, Beweave! I'm honored that you thought of me.

If you’ve been bestowed The Domestic Witch Blog Award:
~ Pass the award on to 3 blogs about Domestic Witchery that you really enjoy.
~ Include the award in your blog post.
~ Link the nominees within your post.
~ Don’t forget to mention the person who gave you the award.
~ Let your chosen winners know that they received The Domestic Witch Blog Award by commenting on their blog.

So many great witchy blogs I read have already received this award, so I apologize if I'm being redundant by passing it along to:

Bringing Up Salamanders

Magical Musings

Kitsch & Giggles

Go check them out!


4 comments:

mrsb said...

I read two of those already, but I will definitely check out the other one!

Nydia said...

Hi, sweetie. Thank you so much for the honor, you always find time to think of your friends. It makes my spirit fly..

Kisses!

beweaver said...

I'm so surprised you're surprised. ;-)

AutumnZ said...

How lovely! Thank you!