Friday, October 2, 2009

Double Award

I've been given a blogging award, not once, but twice! Thank you, Nydia from Bringing Up Salamanders and M. from Wandering Soul for this award. I'm thrilled that you both thought of me!
The rules:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it in your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.
5. Nominate seven 'Kreativ Bloggers'
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them

Hmmm... 7 things about myself that no one would really know....
  1. I color my hair because my natural hair color DOESN'T look natural on me. Plus, I love being a red-head.
  2. I've been a nail-biter my whole life, although the older I get, the less I'm biting them. But I still struggle with this bad habit.
  3. If I find a craft I like, I tend to teach myself: crochet, polymer clay techniques, Chinese knotwork, Celtic knotwork, glass etching, wheat weaving, calligraphy...
  4. I don't like blank walls; I have to decorate them with pictures, shelves, vintage china plates, floral decor...
  5. I loooooooove scary movies, but if it's really scary, I have to hide my eyes.
  6. Vintage dolls creep me out. Same with clowns.
  7. My husband is 5 years younger than I am. ;-)
Now to nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers:
  1. Merily at Elbit Blog
  2. Creative sisters at Threads of Magique
  3. M.E. at One Swaying Being
  4. Coltpixy at Coltpixy
  5. Dora at Dora's Explorations
  6. Kathleen at Whimsigals
  7. Dori at Sassy Clay Creations

8 comments:

peppylady (Dora) said...

Around of cheers for Dawn.

Coffee is on.

coltpixy said...

Congratulations!
Thank you! I don't think I blog often enough to be considered but I do appreciate the thought.
Now to go target...er.. name some winners myself. =)

Dori said...

Congrats to you for the award. Thank you for giving me one. Now I just have to figure it out.

threadsofmagique said...

A belated thank you for the award! Saturday's market day so I don't do any computer work (except for a few games, of course, but they don't count). I'll pour another cup of coffee and figure out what to write.

Nydia said...

You're more than welcome, sweetie!

Dawn, you have to see this (if you haven't already): http://abowman.com/google-modules/turtle/

I think you'll love it! :o)

Kisses from us.

WhimsiGals said...

Thankyou Dawn :-)

Hip Hooray for all of us!

Kathleen

Dori said...

After trying unsuccessfully to upload the picture/award, I am begging for help. I have tried everything I can think of without success.

Meredith said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you so much!!!

Dawn, this is my first blogging award :) I really can't thank you enough. And it was such a lovely surprise to come back from my week and a half away from the blogosphere for a nasty work deadline... and find your kind award. Wow.

I am so thrilled. You're awesome.