Saturday, February 6, 2010

Hearts Afire & More

This month's challenge theme for the Polymer Clay Smooshers Guild was "Hearts Afire." We've had an amazing turnout for this challenge-- 35 entries! My guild is an incredibly talented bunch, check out everyone's entries by clicking the banner below, and while you're there, be sure to vote in our poll (located on the blog's left sidebar) for next month's challenge theme.

Here are my two entries for the challenge--



And remember the chrysanthemum cane technique I was experimenting with? Here is what I've created with it so far:


All are available at my Into the Dawn Designs Artfire store!

7 comments:

The Holistic Diva said...

Those are all amazing! You're very talented. I love the effect on the heart. It's so unique. Great job!

Dori said...

You do great work. I love it all and especially the bird. So cute.

Applause to every one of the Valentines Day Hearts Afire Challenge.

magicalmusings said...

I love the phoenix! That is so awesome and it's pink. :)

2 Good Claymates said...

Wow! Those are all so gorgeous! There were so many entries I guess I didn't see them all!

Cynthia said...

Dawn I would love to connect with your Muse!
Good to see your work again.

Nydia said...

My gods! If that was really possible, your talent has increased so much since I came to know you! I adored your new items, specially the phoenix. every single work is priceless!
Did I tell you that your two candle holders are in my altar now! :o)

Kisses!

Blogger said...

Did you ever try to maximize your free satoshi collections by using a BTC FAUCET ROTATOR?