Monday, February 15, 2010

Round Robin

The Polymer Clay Smooshers guild is having a little bit of fun with an idea that Dori of Sassy Clay Creations came up with. She created a Round Robin box, filled it with fun little polymer clay items and more, then made a list of names and addresses of all the guild members who wanted to participate.

She sent the box to the first person on the list, who took what she wanted out of the box and replaced those items with five new ones and then mailed the box to the next person on the list... and so on, and so on. Each person who receives the box takes a picture of what they chose from it for themselves and posts the picture in the guild forum so everyone can enjoy as the box makes its rounds.

So last week the box arrived at my house! Here is what I chose from all the goodies:

A little polymer clay tool that will be perfect for the detail work I like to do, some earrings that remind me of little green acorns, a plaque that says "All you need is Love" and is made of the coolest glittery clay I've ever seen, a lucky bunny butt keychain in my favorite color (green!), and a beautifully detailed Goddess face pendant. Also, I chose a strand of wooden lentil beads because I love using wood beads.

Then it was my turn to replace what I'd taken out of the box. I can't tell you what I put in it because it has to be a surprise for the other recipients on the list, but I will tell you that the Round Robin box that's leaving my house is bigger than the one that arrived. So much fun!

4 comments:

Dori said...

I am glad you enjoyed your box of goodies. It will be interesting to see what you make.

I can't wait til it gets back to me and I get to see what there is.

WillowWalker said...

It will be fun to see what you are all up too!

ClayItAgain / 12MidnightOils said...

Aaawww I really need to learn to use that forum! I am missing out on so much

Nydia said...

What a fun idea! Your choices are gorgeous, I cn barely imagine what else this box has inside! :o)

Kisses and love.