Monday, March 15, 2010

Tarot for 2010~ 3rd moon

The third moon cycle has begun; time to review my tarot card drawn for this cycle back when I did my New Year's spread.

King of Wands~

Huge amounts of energy in this card. The King of Wands is filled with vitality and surrounded by growth. Lots of light in this card as well, light from the crystal on his wand and firelight. He holds creative fire in his hand and more burns nearby. This card indicates very good things happening for this moon cycle-- lots of energy, creativity and abundance.

The runes carved on the stones on each side are Uruz and Fehu. Uruz is aurochs, the wild ox, full of strength, energy and untamed potential. Fehu indicates domestic cattle (wealth)-- financial strength, future earned income, abundance, success, and happiness.

A King of Wands affirmation (from another favorite deck-- Tarot Affirmations):

I am master of creative energy;
I focus its power to establish a clear vision
and sense of purpose for my life.

1 comment:

threadsofmagique said...

Wow, terrific card for an artist! I still have so much to learn about tarot.
There's an award waiting for you on my blog http://threadsofmagique.blogspot.com Stop by for a visit.