Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Transfers to Pendants

Finally got a pic of the tarot transfers made into pendants, although they've been done for over a week now:


They turned out a bit larger than I anticipated, so I think they will look better with a longer necklace style, say 20-22 inches in length. Maybe even a bit longer; have to play with it a bit. I hope to come up with a look for some of them that is more masculine or at least uni-sex.

Looking forward to getting them finished, although currently I've been sidetracked by making my pieces for the PCSG guild "spring" challenge theme.

7 comments:

hidingplainsight said...

Those are absolutely wonderful! Love the details in the frames.

peppylady (Dora) said...

I would of never even thought of using tarot for a pendants. I have to confess I would have hard time deciding which one to buy.
Ideal have you thought of selling them as the game of memory.
The game when you turn down cards and see who can come up with the most matches.

Coffee is on

lilylunagardener said...

Great work! I tried the transfer technique with clay & didn't get it to work well. Not sure if it was old transfer paper (from Michael's) or what. I was at a friend's house, so maybe using my own equipment will work better. Your beautiful pendant pieces are great! If mine don't work, can I send you my images to do a custom piece?

Thanks for sharing,
Lily

threadsofmagique said...

These turned out gorgeous!

hidingplainsight said...

I think all your amulets would work for men as well as women. We are talking generally pagan men yes? ;-)

元素 said...

TAHNKS FOR YOUR SHARING~~~VERY NICE ........................................

alucard said...

Wow, they look awesome! You do know what you do with it! :o) Perfect, turtle, oved them.

Kisses and love from us.