Monday, May 31, 2010

Round Robin II

Once again, the Polymer Clay Smooshers Guild has sent out a Round Robin box! The rules are the same as before: take out 5 items, put in 5 new items to replace them. So much fun! And so many great items in the box, it was hard to choose.

Here is what I picked from the Round Robin this time around:


A fantastic butterfly & turquoise necklace that will go perfectly with a turquoise shirt I like to wear; a lovely poly clay ATC that says, "BREATHE" (something I tend to forget to do when I'm stressed) and will go on my Inspiration Board; 2 absolutely gorgeous raw pieces of layered mokume gane clay; 2 little glass bottles to cover with clay (I'm thinking the mokume gane will come in handy here); and a beautiful little pedestal bowl that I've already found a use for-- it sits on my desk and holds my rings while I clay.

So now its my turn to put my 5 replacement items into the box and send it on its way. I had some fun playing with a few new ideas that I hope will be a hit with those who get to choose after me!

6 comments:

EmilyClaireCreations said...

Hee!!! I am glad you liked the ATC!!! It was my first one :D

Cat said...

Very cool! I'm starting too get nervous about the items I'll put in ....

Ginger said...

very cool stuff....I had so much fun with the last one and I am excited for this round

Ludo van Doggy said...

Very cool stuff!

HaroldM22 said...

Well begun is half done. ............................................................

ClayItAgain / 12MidnightOils said...

LOVE love love the baby blue pedestal bowl. Is it against the rules to give credit to the creator?