Friday, June 25, 2010

PCSG Ocean Challenge

This month's theme for the Polymer Clay Smooshers Guild was "Oceans"-- and the entries are absolutely amazing! I swear, every challenge the designs just keep getting better and better. There are 17 beautiful interpretations of this theme, so be sure to come and check them all out by clicking on the banner below.

And while you are there, be sure to cast your vote for the next challenge theme-- poll is located on the PCSG blog's left sidebar at the top.

Lately I have been obsessed with creating polymer clay ATC/ACEO's and so that is what I made for my challenge piece.


I really like the idea of putting a lot of creativity into a little space-- ATC/ACEO's are only 2 1/2 by 3 1/2 inches, trading card size. It's a great size for experimenting with new techniques and a challenge to see how just much detail can fit those dimensions.

Definitely not done playing with this idea yet!

3 comments:

Nydia said...

It loks wonderful, Dawn, I love the bright colors. I could dive among those waves!

Kisses from Nydia.

Cat said...

A beautiful entry!

Creative Critters said...

Her work is just wonderful!
-Michelle of CreativeCritters