Thursday, June 24, 2010

Smoosher Spotlight: CNewcomb

This week, I am pleased to introduce Polymer Clay Smooshers Guild member CNewcomb of CNewcomb Woodworking as the focus my Smoosher Spotlight.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: polymer clay is an extremely versatile medium to work with-- and CNewcomb's items prove it. He came up with the incredibly creative idea to use polymer clay as an inlay for his patterned key chains!


CNewcomb is a father of two little girls, and he got into woodworking as a hobby and a way to relieve stress. Now his hobby has grown into his online store and he's begun to add polymer clay to the mix. When you visit his shop, be sure to check out all the lovely scroll saw work, too!

3 comments:

coltpixy said...

I love his inlays! The combination of wood with polymer clay looks great together.

Haffina said...

I think its a fabulous idea to combine the two. Great post.

Cat said...

Nothing like an innovative idea! :-D