Monday, July 19, 2010

Tarot for 2010~ 7th moon

The seventh moon is already waxing, time to take a look at the card I drew for this cycle when I did my New Year's spread.


Six of Wands~

My year has been blessed with lots of great wand energy and this moon cycle is no exception. This card depicts victory/triumph as well as creative energy. Good news, acclaim, or praise is on my way. My friends will be there supporting me and cheering me on, lifting me up in celebration. Sounds good to me!

The two runes shown on this card are Tiwaz and Uruz. Tiwaz represents the letter T and the Sky God, Tyr. Tiwaz relates to honor, authority, victory and success in competition. Uruz represents the letter U and the Aurochs, or wild ox. Uruz relates to good health, abundant energy, change (usually positive), freedom and action.

With the summer session at my job ending last Friday, my daily routine will now have room to include lots of clay time for the next few months and I am looking forward to it. This card is a sign that my creative energy will be in full force!

No comments: