Thursday, August 19, 2010

Claying with the Crones-- Again!

Tonight was another fun and fabulous evening of claying with the crones, helping them prepare more goodies for their upcoming croning ritual.

We spent the first part of the evening making more tokens as they brought some new molds to use. The crones have gone crazy buying claying supplies since last we met. Have I mentioned that I have successfully corrupted all three of them and they are now totally addicted to polymer clay work? Mwa-ha-ha-haaaaa!


The second half of the evening we spent making lots and lots of disc beads. The more beads we made, the wilder and swirlier they got-- we had lots of fun with mixing it up! The tokens will go in little bags the crones are also making, and the beads will go on the drawstrings for the bags.

I can't wait to see everything together! But I'll have to practice patience, as the ritual is not until November...

1 comment:

Nydia said...

Only in November? I'd be too anxious! lol

What a wonderful experience you're having with these ladies! I can imagine how fun and rewarding it must be to meet them to create such lovely things...