Monday, September 13, 2010

Front Range Pagan Pride

Front Range Pagan Pride day is here in the Denver area this coming Saturday, September 18th-- and Into the Dawn Designs will be there as a vendor!

I'm very excited to be vending at FRPP this year! This all came about on very short notice, so I am working hard to create plenty of items to bring for my booth. Stay tuned this week for a sneak peek of just some of the pretties I'll have on hand. Such as...


... brooches/pins that will be perfect for cloaks, shawls, lapels or hat brims...

... fabulous fall faerie wear, like this golden aspen leaf necklace...


... or these brown and copper oak leaf earrings with fancy jasper...

More to come-- stay tuned! And come see me at Stapleton Central Park on MLKing Blvd. in Denver for FRPP this Saturday!

No comments: