Friday, October 22, 2010

I'll Be at the Ball

The 19th Annual Denver Witches' Ball, that is! When? TOMORROW NIGHT!

Yes, 24 hours from now, the Witches' Ball will have just begun! And I will be there with my lovely wares at the Magical Marketplace downstairs. So be sure to look for the Into the Dawn Designs purple vendor tables where you will find...

... decorative egg rattles...

... rune necklaces...

... moon face necklaces...

... herbal pendulums...

... spirit boxes...

... hand sculpted scarab beetle jewelry...

... herbal rune sets...

... elegant tarot bags...

... and MORE!!! Don't miss the Witches' Ball!

4 comments:

Dori said...

I wish I lived close enough to go to the Ball. You have a lot of lovely items to sell.

Robin Larkspur said...

I do wish I could come to the Witches Ball, but alas my broom wont take me that far. Wishing you a very happy and successful time. I truly love your wares!!

Arlene said...

Wow! All your wares for the Witches' Ball look really enticing. Wish I lived close enough to attend. I hope you do so well there! You have beautiful, original, appealing work!

peppylady (Dora) said...

Wow all that stuff it sure looks like you been busy. I know Spokane has a witches ball in Spokane.
Best of luck to you at the ball.

Coffee is on.