Thursday, October 7, 2010

Tarot for 2010~ 10th Moon

It's spooky October and the 10th moon has arrived. Here is the card I drew for this moon cycle back when I did my New Year's spread--

Knight of Cups~

Wow, the cups runneth over in this tarot card! An outpouring of love and other emotions is the clear message, whether these are directed at me or from me-- probably a bit of both. And as a knight, one is actively involved in all of it. Looks like a bit of celebration at the end of the path, as well, with the happy maidens there waiting.

Hard to tell with the water flowing over them, but it looks like the runes on the sides of the stone archway are Tiwaz on the left and Gebo on the right. Tiwaz is the rune of Tyr the Sky God indicates honor, authority and some rationality-- a good sign that emotions won't completely take over. There also victory and success in Tiwaz. Gebo is the gift-- a balance between sacrifice and generosity. What is given is also received, in all forms of exchanges.

Already I can see this card becoming a reality for this moon cycle. This cycle is filled with gatherings with friends and all sorts of business opportunities; lots of love, and giving and receiving ahead of me. Very exciting!

1 comment:

Desert Rubble said...

That is awesome, really well done, to have all the different things going on in it and working so well together.