Monday, November 8, 2010

Tarot for 2010~ 11th Moon

The year is quickly waning and the 11th moon cycle has arrived. Here is the card I drew for this moon back when I did my New Year's spread--


The Wheel of Fortune (X)~

Round and round, up and down-- luck, change and fortune are the key words for my life this moon cycle. Generally, the Wheel of Fortune indicates good fortune, but as its a wheel of change, you never know what might come up.

This card is full of elemental energy-- on the wheel itself and surrounding it. The Elements symbolize all that is available to harvest, one only has to embrace the changes as the wheel turns.

Being receptive to change is one of the lessons in this card, something I tend to have difficulty with. But if it means good luck, abundance and riches as a result, I am willing to give it a try!

3 comments:

SushiQ said...

This card is beautiful. What deck does it come from?

intothedawn said...

Hi SushiQ-- this deck is the Pearls of Wisdom by Roxi Sim. Its a gorgeous deck full of color & symbolism!

imprintcreations said...

This card is so colourful, so much happening on it. It's not change I have a problem with (I love it) it's standing still and being patient when nothing seems to be happening!