Monday, March 7, 2011

PAJ Week 4: Nature

When I was a little girl, my Gram told me I needed to go to church more so that I could talk to God. I was such a little pagan, even then.


I asked her, "Why do I need to go to church to talk to God? Didn't He create everything on earth? I would think He would hear me better if I talked to him in a forest that He created instead of in church build by men."

The quotes I used for this art journal page are two of my very favorites and completely sum up how I feel about Nature and my spiritual path. The longer verse is on the first page of my BOS, as well.

6 comments:

Arlene said...

That is just beautiful! I agree with the quote (and you) too!

Dori said...

Well done!

GreenWheel said...

gorgeous.
simply gorgeous.

Magaly Guerrero said...

I LOVE the fact you use quotes! And your colors... simply amazing.

I shall continue coming back to get some pointers, because I can't draw/paint to save my life, but you guys (the journaling participants) are supper inspiring.

I grabbed your button!

Walk in the Woods said...

I love this. Truly lovely!

Emi Brade said...

Wonderful composition and quotes!