Wednesday, March 2, 2011

WIP Wednesday: Moon Goddess

I'm a moon gazer, I fully admit it! This month's PCSG challenge theme is "nature"-- so what better subject than the glorious moon?

I usually think of the moon as the Lady, and I love seeing her with a halo of clouds, so I decided my Moon Goddess would have swirling clouds of silver and pearl for her hair. This is when my clay extruder comes in handy! I also have some silver star beads I want to use in my design.

She will (hopefully) be finished by tomorrow, in time for the challenge.

5 comments:

Crystalrainbow said...

She is beautiful :) once again your beautiful work has caught my attention... amazing x x

coltpixy said...

She is so beautiful! ♥

intothedawn said...

Thank you both so much! The moon is always a great inspiration to me.

Michelle said...

Oh my, I really love that! Beeeeeeee-utiful

GreenWheel said...

You captured Her beautifully! ((my word verification is "kares" -- kinda neat since your art obviously shows that you "care" about Her.))