Monday, September 5, 2011

This Week I Am

Watching: Old episodes of The Waltons; there just aren't good shows like it on TV any more. Gah, how old does that make me sound!?!

Thinking: Will our cats EVER get along again? *sigh*

Creating: memories with my L'il Bro & his gf who are here visiting for a week

Planning: A ride on the Georgetown Loop Railroad tomorrow

Reading: Get Happy: The Life of Judy Garland by Gerald Clarke

Listening: to crickets chirping... such a peaceful, homey sound

Trying: to use my L'il Bro's visit as a good way to face some fears (heights) and be more active (walking, hiking)

Feeling: content, tired in a good way, happy... and a little bit sunburned

2 comments:

Pallas Renatus said...

I'll never be able to move back to Florida because I'll never be able to give up listening to crickets and watching fireflies. Croaking frogs and mosquitoes just don't cut it...

Moncha said...

Sounds like you are having a great time !! Have fun.

Have a magical day