Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy 2012

Happy New Year! Here's to a wonderful year ahead-- full of love, creativity, joy and prosperity!

Instead of (or along with) New Year's resolutions, I like to choose a keyword for the year ahead. This year, I've decided my keyword will be STRETCH.

It can apply to so many different aspects of my life-- stretch my body by getting back into my yoga practice, stretch my creativity by trying new designs and experimenting with new techniques, stretch my boundaries by becoming less reclusive, stretch by coming up with new ways to promo my business... and so forth and so on!


I've also calculated my tarot card for 2012, which is The Fool (0 or 22). It seems a new journey awaits me and I need to move forward with child-like optimism and trust in faith this year. As long as I'm not too naive about whatever adventure is ahead, this sounds like a pretty good way to spend the new year to me.

No comments: