Monday, March 5, 2012

This Week I Am

Things move pretty fast around here. Saw the surgeon last Tuesday about my wound from December's surgery re-opening and I had surgery AGAIN last Friday. On to recovery phase!

Feeling: I have some mixed feelings going on-- I'm relieved that surgery is over and that it wasn't as invasive as the doctor anticipated... however, he still wasn't able to pinpoint a reason for the infection, even after doing more exploration during surgery. So we don't know if the procedure will fix everything this time around or not, its just wait and see how it heals again.

Reading: Its been a while since I've read Diana Gabaldon's Outlander, so I decided it would be a good choice to re-read while I'm healing. Love this whole series. Seven deliciously fat and wordy books ought to keep me busy for a while.

Watching: Hubby & I watched The Tooth Fairy with Dwayne Johnson over the weekend. Maybe it was just my pain meds making me feel wonky, but I thought the movie was pretty darn funny. Also watched The Walking Dead on Sunday evening, what a good episode! All sorts of new dilemmas have cropped up-- and now **SPOILER** the group has lost their moral compass! It will be interesting to see where things go from here.


1 comment:

Salem Witch Child said...

The Outlander series is my all time favorite books! And Jamie is so dreamy. I'd love to lick him up! lol