Thursday, August 23, 2012

A Fresh Start

 Finally, finally, finally, after 8 long months that included two surgeries and cats with cancer and promotions at work and full time seasonal hours and tree branches breaking windows in my craft room, scattering glass everywhere, and fibro flares and chronic fatigue and family visiting-- finally, I am back to creating again! But first I had to get my work space in order.


Look fast, because it will not be clean like this for long...


I am constantly working to organize my supplies for claying, and I think I'm starting to get somewhere. My clay and all  my cutters and mica powders and paints are to my left, more tools and beads on my desk right in front of me and my rubber stamp collection for imprinting clays is on my right. For the most part all my favorite and frequently used tools and supplies are easily at hand, so I'm ready for some serious creating.

Now if I could just get my craft closet organized...

2 comments:

Salem Witch Child said...

Oo that looks like an awesome crafting area. I'm jealous I wish I had all those tools and space!

Bewitching Dreams said...

That looks wonderful! A great and inspirational place to create :)