Monday, September 17, 2012

Tarot for 2012: 9th moon

Mid-September brings the 9th moon cycle of the year. I drew the 8 of Pentacles for this moon, back when I did my New Year's Spread.


8 of Pentacles~

KEYWORDS/PHRASES: craftsmanship, student/apprentice, practicing your craft, applying yourself, training, developing or building skills, steady progress, pride in work, take action, work through creative blocks

This card is exactly what I'm struggling with right now. I have been away from my creative work for so long, I don't even know where to start or how to get back into it. The 8 of Pentacles encourages one to simply take any kind of action to jump start the  process-- organize your work space or learn a new technique or just make something, anything, even if you are just going through the motions. Inspiration will follow action, pride in accomplishments will soon follow. 

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Very true...Inspiration does follow action.