Sunday, October 7, 2012

Last Herb Harvest

Gathered more culinary sage and thyme from my herb garden this past week, and it's a good thing I did; it snowed lightly over the weekend.


My zinnias did not survive the cold snow, they've lost all their color and are wilted; the maple in the backyard has lost about 3/4 of its leaves, but the locust tree in front is still green and full of bean pods. I love the changing of the seasons, but then again, it is sad to say goodbye to the growing season...

7 comments:

Dori said...

Your herbs look good. I bet you had a great harvest!

Bewitching Dreams said...

I agree, I love the fall, but I will miss all of the fresh summer herbs and fruit. :)

Salem Witch Child said...

You can grow herbs in your kitchen. How about doing that?

intothedawn said...

SALEM WITCH CHILD: I sure wish I could, that's a great idea; unfortunately I have a cat that eats any kind of plant, they'd never survive.

Jawed Ali said...

Get your own home based job in data entry, copy pasting, clicking and different more jobs
www.jobzcorner.com

Jawed Ali said...

Funny Epic Girls, Troll Images of Girls, Girls Funny and Loll, Funny Hot Pictures of Girls
hotentertainnews.blogspot.com

Sarita said...

Hello,
Have you ever heard of TypoBounty.com? It’s a game like website that pays cash reward for errors found on the internet. Here is a link to a video explaining the website. http://youtu.be/zRfdXiAZFIM They also have a million dollar contest called the $1,000,000 Team Leader Challenge Contest. Here is a link to the press release.
http://www.prweb.com/releases/FreeContest/Online/prweb8739529.htm

msimon